Sunday, July 31, 2011

Autobots necklace review - Dealextreme

Transformers autobots necklace review:






It is difficult to find jewelry that reflects your interests and is not made of cheap materials. I recently purchased an autobots necklace from the website DealExtreme for $2.49 US

PROS:
> Good quality : the necklace does not have that cheap metal smell
> Not overly big : the pendant is a bit bigger then a quarter, so it's not really tacky
> Really affordable : shipping is free as well

CONS:
> I don't really like the cord that comes with it, I think that it would look a lot better with a silver chain that matches the pendant's colour

OVERALL:
I would definitely recommend this necklace, it's cheaper than most necklaces and is so different. It's difficult to accessorize and still have some individuality, but I think that this necklace achieves it.

4.8/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites